Energy Savings Plan
An Energy Savings Plan (ESP) from Snellville Heating, Air, and Plumbing provides you with discounted repair prices, priority emergency service and professional equipment maintenance that will keep you system running in top condition so you can enjoy it for years to come.
A Commitment to Excellence
Snellville Heating, Air, and Plumbing is committed to helping our customer live in the safest, healthiest, most comfortable and energy efficient homes possible. We promise to keep you comfortable and save you money with our ESP. To accomplish this goal, we take special care to identify the real source of each problem we encounter and recommend solutions that will permanently correct those problems.
Benefits: Protects your Investment and Extends the life of your Equipment
- Offers customer assurance pricing with a 15% discount on repairs and a one-year warranty on most repairs
- Correcting minor problems before they become costly major ones
- Conveniently scheduled Tune-Ups and professional cleanings
- Proper maintenance ensures peak efficiency of your system
- Prevents problems before they happen
- Proper adjustments and cleanings can reduce consumption up to 30%
- Get more heating/cooling for your energy dollar
- Maintenance necessary for optimal operation
- Improves the quality of the indoor air you breathe
- Computerized equipment listing(s) & history of service performed
- State-of-the-art communications system for quick problem solving
- Certified professionals who work to the highest standards in the industry
- Mandatory on-going training assures our agreement holders of the highest skill levels in diagnosing, repairing, maintenance and installation of equipment
- Priority Service – Priority Customer Standing
- 24 hour Emergency Service with no over time charges
- Should you ever need emergency service, you get it fast…service agreement owners get prompt attention over all call-in-customers
Transferable Energy Savings Plan
- Should you ever sell your home, the agreement transfers to your new home (if local) or to the new owners
- Makes your home more marketable
After performing a complete diagnostic inspection, our technician will present you with a written recommendation and guaranteed price for any necessary repairs and obtain your approval before any further service repairs are made.
Repair costs are not included in the ESP, but our ESP customers receive a 15% discount on flat rate repairs during the life of the plan.
- Clean or replace standard 1″ air filters
- Inspect inside cooling coil (clean at discounted flat rate if necessary)
- Inspect primary and secondary drains
- Clean and test condensate drain
- Inspect blower components-clean and/or adjust as necessary
- Inspect condenser coil-clean as necessary
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Inspect and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Monitor air conditioner operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Monitor air conditioning and heating cycles
- Inspect heat exchanger and burners-vacuum and/or adjust as necessary
- Adjust gas pressure as necessary
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Inspect and test safety controls
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature rise
- Inspect heat anticipator settings
- Inspect thermostat operation
- Inspect for cracked heat exchanger
Contact us today to schedule your ESP service.
Not every business can become TrustDale Certified. Snellville Heating, Air, & Plumbing has passed Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell’s unique, 7-Point Investigative Process, to be qualified as TrustDale Certified.