Suffering From Hot/Cold Spots, Excess Dust, Allergies, or High Utility Bills? You don’t have to endure these common problems. Learn about the Home & Duct Performance Test, a diagnostic service that will uncover the true causes of your indoor environment problems, and what you can do about them.
The Whole House Diagnostics is best solution related to the following scenarios”
- Buying A New System?
- Do You Have Hot or Cold Spots?
- Do Family Members Suffer From Allergies or Asthma?
- Is Your Indoor Air Too Dry or Too Humid?
- Are Your Utility Bills Too High?
Whole House Diagnostics includes:
- Initial Consultation
- Equipment Inspection
- Insulation Inspection
- Air Leakage Evaluation
- Air Flow Diagnosis
- Personalized Improvement Plan
Your Whole House Diagnostics results in:
- Achieve even, comfortable temperatures throughout your home
- Maintain healthy, comfortable humidity levels year-round
- Reduce dust, system noise and repair bills
- Save money on your utility bills (typically between 10% and 50%)
Call us or contact us online to schedule your whole house diagnostics appointment.
Not every business can become TrustDale Certified. Snellville Heating, Air, & Plumbing has passed Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell’s unique, 7-Point Investigative Process, to be qualified as TrustDale Certified.